Based in Paris, France
Rokh is a futuristic survival game, deeply rooted in scientific and realistic anticipation, where players will have to work together to overcome the numerous menaces they will have to face on planet Mars. It is a persistent multiplayer game where everything proceeds from simulation and systems interaction instead of classic script-based interaction. As a newcomer on ROKH, you must find ways to survive by exploring Mars in your basic astronaut suit, looking for resources. Oxygen, food, water, life will have to be cautiously manage but crafting items will allow you to spend more time out there and protect yourself. Build your base alone or with your crew to get better chance of living the big life on this hostile planet. Trade with other players and do your best to maintain peace, you would not want to fight with you fellows on such a hostile environment...
- Explore Mars, a beautiful hostile planet and make it your home. From the majestic dunes to the frightening deep valley, you will visit memorable location to find your live saving resources. Don’t stay out too long, Mars can be even more deadly than a riffle gun should you get lost in a sandstorm or stuck out in a frozen night.
- Make sure that each and every of your moves serve one goal: survive! You will be in need of oxygen, food, water and you will have to protect yourself from heat, cold, radiation, wounds and so on. Mars will be offering you some resources but you will have to be smart and creative to access to the rest. And remember, there’s no pause in the game. Don’t leave your computer too long, things can happen...
- Suits, robots, devices, weapons are craftable and customizable to your taste but first and foremost to your needs. Build smart shelter base by making sure your pipe system can welcome future add-ons. Some crafted devices can be socketed in your walls to give some extra capabilities to your base: automated or programmed tasks, heavier defence powers, survivability comfort or more…
- Join forces with your friends to mutualize the efforts and resources you put into surviving. Trade with other friendly crew to continue develop your own ecosystem. But some will be more onto domination. They will use every system available to loot your resources and base, from direct armed attack to a sneakier hacking program.
- Create, host and manage your own server of ROHK. Set-up the game with your own rules and play the game the way you like it. Show us your creativity.
Rokh - Official Announcement Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Rokh looks pretty sweet if we are to believe the teaser trailer! It’s also a refreshing take on the survival genre, as most survival games tend to stick to horrific events on Earth, and this is an outer-space adventure. We can’t wait to check it out once it’s released."
- Michael van der Pas, MMOGames
- "If H1Z1’s zombies and ARK: Survival Evolved’s dinos aren’t your kind of survival sandbox, how about one set on the planet Mars?"
- Bree Royce, Massively Overpowered
- "Science fiction open world exploration games seem to be all the rage these days. No Man's Sky is one of the most hyped digital titles in the past year […]. Now, new indie developer Darewise Entertainment has announced its own game in the genre, Rokh."
- JAFalcon, Games Watcher
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
You can access to our devblog here and follow the development of the game rokhthegame.com.
Announcement press release
Read our official announcement rokhthegame.com.
About Darewise Entertainment
Created in April 2015 by Benjamin Charbit, former Ubisoft Director, Darewise Entertainment’s business model is inspired from the movie production industry. Darewise aspires to create ambitious game concepts, identify powerful studios and partner with them while sponsoring the development. Depending of the type of project, Darewise Entertainment will also self-publish and promote them.
More information on Darewise Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks